Queen Maria Rosary to get back royal charm
The Rosary will be restored through an investment worth almost one million euros allotted by Timisoara mayoralty.
The investment amounts to over 3 million euros, money required to have the parks thoroughly rehabilitated, ‘from their bases,’ as Boncea explained.
A couple of years later, in 1942, the Park became Queen Maria Rosary. During the WWII, the Rosary was destroyed and it was rehabilitated only in 1965 when it was named the Park of Roses.