Patient treated for the new H1N1 flu virus, discharged from hospital

0
The 30-year-old woman and her two children who were treated for the new H1N1 flu virus after the woman arrived from New York last week, were released from the infectious diseases hospital ‘Matei Bals’ of Bucharest on Wednesday.
Adrian Streinu Cercel, manager of the Matei Bals hospital, said that the woman and her two children aged 14 months and three years and a half respectively, will be monitored at home for another seven days. The results of the medical tests run on the two children are not ready yet but if positive, they will be repeated, the specialist has explained.
„This will be a critical week because we expect the emergence of secondary cases, and this is a serious virus we’re talking about, Adrian Streinu Cercel said.Romania identified its
first case of swine flu in the 30-year-old woman, Health Minister Ion Bazac said on Wednesday. He stated that tests conducted in Bucharest came back positive for the new H1N1 virus and samples were sent to a lab in London for official confirmation.
Citește și

Spune ce crezi

Adresa de email nu va fi publicata

Acest sit folosește Akismet pentru a reduce spamul. Află cum sunt procesate datele comentariilor tale.