– Minister of Administration and Interior – Vasile Blaga
– Minister of Economy, Trade and Business Climate – Adriean Videanu
– Minister of Transport and Infrastructure – Radu Berceanu
– Minister of Agriculture, Forests and Rural Development – Orest Onofrei
– Minister of Education, Research Innovation, Youth and Sport – Catalin Croitoru – Minister of Labour, Family Affairs and Social Protection – Mihai Seitan
– Minister of Regional Development and Tourism – Elena Udrea
– Minister of Communications and Information Technology – Gabriel Sandu
Flutur said the list will be put forward to Parliament for approval. The above-mentioned portfolios are the ones discussed at Friday’s meeting, he said, adding the full list of the members proposed for the future cabinet will be unveiled by Prime Minister designate Emil Boc. The PD-L vice president stressed the timescale of the parliamentary procedures for the Government’s investiture had not been discussed, but added “the PD-L wants the executive to be invested by next Wednesday”.