Gas price for households, to go up 1 percent at the most, starting October 1

0

The gas price for households starting October 1 will go up 1 percent at the most, at the same time with the check off of a new stage of the calendar of the market liberalisation, National Energy Regulatory Authority (ANRE) President Niculae Havrilet said.

‘October 1 is the next time limit in the gas market liberalisation calendar. On this date, the domestic production gas price is scheduled to increase 2 percent. As concerns the final price for household consumers, taking into account the influence in the price of the imported gas and the increase in the price of the domestic production gas, we estimate an increase of 1 percent, at the most,’ Havrilet said.

Romania secures on average 75 percent of the gas consumption from the domestic production and the rest of 25 percent represents imports from Russia. But the households and the thermal power plants use imported gas only in a proportion of about 5 percent.

The imported gas price in this period reached approximately 400 dollars per one thousand cubic metres, while the domestic production gas is two times cheaper, Havrilet added.

On July 1, 2013, the final price of gas enhanced 8 percent for household consumers and 3 percent for industrial consumers.

loading...
Citește și

Spune ce crezi

Adresa de email nu va fi publicata

Acest sit folosește Akismet pentru a reduce spamul. Află cum sunt procesate datele comentariilor tale.